Last Modified: 10/16/2021
Below is a list of our community guidelines and policies. If you notice another user of ForeverX violating these Community Guidelines, we encourage you to report their behavior that violates our policies and we will act on it.
- No person under the age of 18 on their own. Any photos of persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and fully clothed.
- Faces must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No copyrighted photos
- No photos of individuals who are not the user.
- No watermarks or text overlaid
- No pornographic material, nudity, or sexual content.
- No guns
- No graphic or violent photos.
Engagement and Communication Guidelines:
- Do not engage, or encourage others to engage in any targeted abuse or harassment against any other users, including but not limited to:
- Unsolicited sexual content
- Threats of physical or sexual violence
- Any interaction that may make a ForeverX user feel harassed.
- We will investigate any and all reports of harassment.
- No violent, graphic, or gory content or actions.
- No threats of violence.
- No promotion of violent acts or terrorism
- No promotion or depictions of physical assault, coercion, or any other acts of violence including any glorification of self-harm or suicide.
- No hate speech, including any content that promotes, advocates for, or condones racism, bigotry, sexism, anti-homosexual rhetoric, anti-transexual rhetoric, or hatred based on factors such as (but not limited to) race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- No public displays of private information of yours, or anyone else’s – including but not limited to social security numbers, passports, passwords, financial information, contact information, or any other personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, or workplace.
- No spam or promotion of products driving users of ForeverX to external links or products.
Promotion and Solicitation:
Soliciting other Users is strictly prohibited on ForeverX. This platform is to help individuals find genuine romantic connections, and not for the purpose of promoting events, businesses, non-profits, political campaigns, contests, or research.
Prostitution and Trafficking
Promoting or advocating for commercial sexual services, human trafficking, or other non-consensual sexual acts are strictly prohibited and will result in your account being permanently banned from ForeverX, and the appropriate legal authorities will be notified of such actions.
Illegal activities of any kind are strictly prohibited on ForeverX and partaking in any illegal activity will result in a ban from the ForeverX platform as well as the appropriate authorities being notified. Illegal Activities strictly prohibited on ForeverX include but are not limited to:
- Scamming – or any such attempts to get other users’ private information for fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Impersonating or “catfishing” other individuals.
- Being under the age of 18 and using ForeverX.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement of intellectual property of others.
- Prostitution or Sexual Solicitation
- Sharing of any financial account information for the purpose of receiving money
- Any other activity deemed illegal by the laws of the United States of America, Federal, Local, or State government authorities.
All users of ForeverX MUST be 18 years of age or older. We do not allow images of unaccompanied minors.
One Person, One Account:
ForeverX accounts cannot have multiple owners. Do not create joint accounts, or share the same account with multiple people. Additionally, please do not maintain multiple ForeverX accounts.
Right to Delete:
If you do not use your ForeverX account for a continuous period of 18 months, we reserve the right to delete your account for inactivity.
Consent to Conduct Identity Verification using Proprietary Identity Verification System
Company utilizes a proprietary identity verification system developed using Google MLKit (https://developers.google.com/ml-kit) and MLKit developed my Martin Elsman and Mads Tofte (https://elsman.com/mlkit/). All open source license information is available at aforementioned links.