Last modified: 10/16/2021
PVC Holdings Inc., DBA “ForeverX” (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.foreverxapp.com (our “Service“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Service.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Service.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Service, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Service.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Mobile and desktop applications created by PVC Holdings Inc, and the ForeverX
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Service or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at:
PO Box 8118
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- Your registration information, including:
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Gender Identity
- Date of Birth
- Sexual Preference
- Place of Work
- Current Location
- COVID Vaccination Status
- Ideal Lazy Sunday
- Family Plans
- Languages Spoken
- Political Affiliation
- Professional License Identifier (such as National Provider Identification number)
- Login information and friend lists for social media accounts that you connect to your Foreverx Account.
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
- Your search queries on the Service.
- Your activity on our applications.
- Your interactions with other users.
- Dating preferences, including but not limited to:
- Gender interested in
- Political Affiliation
- Family Planning
- Search Radius
- Occupation interested in
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “Content“). Your Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We may collect information about your device when you use the App including the unique device identifier, device model, operating system, and MAC address. In addition, if you permit us to do so, the App may access your device’s address book solely in order to add someone to your contacts.
Consent to Conduct Identity Verification using Proprietary Identity Verification System
Company utilizes a proprietary identity verification system developed using Google MLKit (https://developers.google.com/ml-kit) and MLKit developed my Martin Elsman and Mads Tofte (https://elsman.com/mlkit/). All open source license information is available at aforementioned links.
We may keep track of how you interact with links available on our Service including third party services and clients by redirecting clicks or through other means. We may share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Services or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Service and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Improve upon our Service.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
- To improve the user experience of our application.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PVC Holdings Inc., DBA “ForeverX”‘s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PVC Holdings Inc., DBA “ForeverX” about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PVC Holdings Inc., DBA “ForeverX”, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If applicable, if you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by setting the preferences in your profile. You can also always opt out by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Publicly Viewable Information
You also understand that your profile and other information you make available via the Service, including information you provide directly or indirectly through social media platforms (i.e., your Facebook photos, your name, age, approximate location, friends you have in common with other Users and other profile information), may be viewed and shared by Users with individuals who may or may not be Users or via third party applications in such Users’ discretion. For example, a User may recommend you as a match to his or her social media friends by sharing your picture, regardless of whether such friend(s) is also a User of the Service.
You might share information like the photos and messages you send or upload and any metadata provided with those messages, along with any comments or information you provide in connection with your photos.
When using Service, you should assume that anything you post or submit on the Service may be publicly-viewable and accessible, both by Users of the Service and non-Users of the Service. We want our Users to be careful about posting information that will eventually be made public.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information or your dating match preferences by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at: PO Box 8118, Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663.
For users who are California residents, the data we may collect falls within the following categories of “personal information,” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Identifiers, such as name and location;
- Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as contact (including email and telephone number) and financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (if you choose to provide them), such as age, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, and medical conditions;
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
- Biometric information (not relevant here);
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our websites and apps;
- Geolocation data, such as mobile device location;
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as photos and videos;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employer;
- Non-public education information; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and communications will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
You may take the following efforts to improve security of your access to our Service:
- Log out of your Account after use.
- Don’t share social media and Service passwords.
- Change Service passwords periodically.
- Refrain from using the same password for multiple Services outside of our Service.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY, DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, OR ANY LOSS OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA.
PO Box 8118
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
To register a complaint or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.